2014 FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS & TAX RETURNS
The Questionnaires for the year ended 31 March 2014 are now available on our website.
YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE:
· Engagement Confirmation form
· Personal Details and Other Income form
ALSO REQUIRED – AS APPLICABLE:
· Business questionnaire for each Business
· Rental questionnaire for each NZ property
· Rental questionnaire for each Australian property
· Income & Expense questionnaire for claiming expenses against your income
ie. Schedular Payments (withholding tax deducted from your wages).
· Home Office Claim (if you run your business from home)
Please visit www.philpotts.co.nz to download your questionnaires and for up to date news and information relating to both our office and any tax changes at Inland Revenue that may affect you.
This website has been designed to be a helpful resource to you, offering online calculators, tax information and links to other websites of importance.
Claiming of rebates for donations, including donations to schools/kindergartens, are claimed separately and can be completed by us with your returns.
Please make sure you fill in and sign the Engagement Confirmation and return to us, as we need to hold the original copy before starting your work.
When you have all your information ready and have completed the questionnaires, please call our office to arrange an appointment time suitable to you.
Should you have any queries or do not have access to the Internet and/or a printer, please contact our office and we will send you the necessary paperwork by post.
DAVID PHILPOTT & ASSOCIATES